Education is the key to success. It is the best foundation. Creative education is when students are able to use imagination and critical thinking to create new and meaningful forms of ideas where they can take risks, be independent and flexible. Instead of being taught to reiterate what was learned, students learn to develop their ability to find various solutions to a problem. Our class on ToB will develop children’s creativity, imagination, thinking skills and social skills.
Our site provides all educational activities, knowledge, values to keep our children updated. It will enhance not only their basic knowledge but also their intrinsic creativity, imagination, thinking skills and social skills.
1. Learning English/Hindi/Urdu or any language is important for good communication and socialization. It gives you access to multiple cultures.
2. Analytical thinking refers to the ability to think critically about the world around us and it can be possible only with the help of Mathematics to have better reasoning abilities.
3. Teaching the scientific method to students is teaching them how to think, learn, solve problems and make informed decisions. These skills are integral to every aspect of a student’s education and life.
4. Social science is a branch of study which deals with Human Brings – their behaviour, growth and development relationship, resources we use and the various institutions we require to function and carry on our life smoothly.
5. Sanskrit language contains the cultural heritage of our country recorded in the literary outpourings.
We collect all videos in one place for you. You may access the video from here.